Grace Bay Club
Grace Bay Club
A Haven for Uninterrupted Relaxation
A Nashville Luxury Travel Hotel of the Week Feature
The world-renowned Grace Bay Club, the first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. Recently Nashville Luxury Travel Owner, Leslie Horn, returned from visiting Grace Bay Club in Turks and Caicos and came back having learned so much about the beautiful island.
“'Welcome Home!' is the greeting your receive when you enter Grace Bay Club Resort,” explains Leslie, “and that’s exactly how you feel.”
The resort has extensive beachfront access at 1,100 feet and features all oceanfront suites divided into three separate sections. It includes the adults-only Hotel area with adults-only pool; the family-friendly Villas suites with a pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with exclusive pool and area reserved for Estate guests only. Those who prefer a private home can experience The Private Villa Collection, five of the premier freestanding private beachfront villas in Providenciales featuring luxury resort amenities.
“I love everything about this resort” tells Leslie. “The food, the service, the ambience at night while sitting outdoors near fire pits and outdoor lounge areas, the live music, breakfast in the morning by the white sand beach looking out at the clear blue water -- everything is just perfect. When venturing away from the property, everything is easy. Grace Bay Club clients have access to bikes they take right into town, with plenty of restaurants and places to shop. If you prefer not to bike, they will hail you a cab."
Grace Bay Club is great for families (ask us about the complimentary kids club), couples (ask us about the seclusive adults only section), or anyone looking for a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. We highly recommend Grace Bay Club to all travelers!
Virtuoso Amenities by booking with NLT
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (not applicable to the Private Villa Collection, Penthouses or 4 Bedroom Estate Suites)
- Full Breakfast for all registered guests in Grill Rouge
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For the following categories the Resort credit is: 1-Bedroom $150, 2-Bedroom $200, 3-Bedroom $250, 4-Bedroom and larger $300
- Early check-in, 4 pm late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi